lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 09-27-2021, 05:20 AM
The Wary

Hide Error Box?

I am looking for a plugin that lets you hide/disable the error box (the one where the "out of range" and "facing the wrong way" messages appear). I've search high and low and not found anything, and I am hoping that it's because I am bad at searching, and not that it doesn't exist. Does anyone know of a way (or, if it doesn't exist, is anyone willing to make one)? Thanks.
Unread 09-27-2021, 09:56 AM
The Undefeated

I don't know of any way to disable the error message box, however you can move it to a less distracting part of the screen.

I don't think you can separate the noisy trivial messages from the more important ones.

You can also use the chat window filter to control which message types appear in which chat tabs.