lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 06-28-2019, 10:52 PM
The Undying

Send a message via MSN to Kalex
Beorning UI

Has anyone thought of developing a beorning themed ui skin? My husband wants one and so far my efforts in that direction have been a complete disaster.
Unread 07-03-2019, 08:43 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hi, I quickly thought about it but I dropped the idea a few hours later since I'm not a drawer and as I didn't found on the web neither screenshoted ingame enough convincing graphic materials to have any chance to produce anything correct.

I thought to use Delving Hills as starting base, then replace hobbits elements by beorning elements.
This would have saved me a lot of time instead starting from 0, but even this shortcut would had took much more time that I wished to spend on.

Finally, all I did is recoloring the default Lotro UI main toolbar and planting a few crops from the Beorn's farm on it

Then I released the aborted project as a simple toolbar variation for Delving Hills : "Delving Hills Large II" profile (as these crops are common with hobbits crops).
Adra/Adragor/Osred from Sirannon.
Derelos/Prurit/Karnaj from Evernight.

Last edited by Adra : 07-03-2019 at 08:56 AM.
Unread 07-03-2019, 10:41 PM
The Undying

Send a message via MSN to Kalex
I had thought about using Eorlingas as a base and replacing the horses for bears, but drawing skills suck.