lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

View Poll Results: Where do you prefer your Chat Window(s)?
Right Side of Bottom Bar 1 9.09%
Left Side of Bottom Bar 8 72.73%
I want all my buttons, somewhere else 2 18.18%
Chat Windows? What are those...? 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-08-2007, 01:49 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Chat Window - Which side do YOU prefer?

Because of the limitations on Bottom Bar size, an idea I had to create a full "skin" for the bottom of the screen to incorporate Chat Window(s) is "near" impossible. However, a "Cradle" could be done where a Chat Window would be partially incorporated into the Bottom Bar skin appearing to be "Cradled" by the graphic.

My question is, which side of the screen would the majority of users prefer their Chat Window on? Of course, System & Bag Buttons can be removed to create an effect on both sides of the Bars, but in the interest of having multiple version to suit peoples individual preferences, what would be the "popular" choice to start? I'm thinking removing Bag Buttons and doing the right side first...since it's the easiest to live without, since "I" hotkeys the bags. Thoughts?