lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Interface Downloads Discussion > Beta Interfaces (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-18-2008, 01:09 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hobbit skin "Delving Hills"

Beta version available now.

Okay this is my first try on making a skin, so please bare with me But any constructive feedback or suggestion is appreciated.

I'm starting with the minimap, planning to add some glow and more flowers as hope increases and making it more miserable when dread increases.

Planning to show and share the progress in here and hopefully earn a spot amongst the great ones ^_^

Last edited by Cairenn : 03-16-2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: edited to provide the beta link for you :) - Cair