lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 11-15-2011, 02:46 PM
The Unscathed

Help! Buffs/Debuffs Overlap Vitals

The Problem: I can't see my raid fellows vitals because the buffs and debuffs hang down overtop.

Why I don't use Only Show Effects Cast By You and/or Only Show Dispellable Effects: My main is a Captain, so I need to be able to see my own buffs on everyone in raid, as well as everyone's dispellable effects. Neither of those options allows me to do my job well as a Captain = keeping everyone buffed, and clearing Fear effects, as well as being able to call out critical dispellable eyes etc... but I obviously also need to be able to see everyone's morale bars so I know who needs heals.

Any fix for this so I can clearly see everyone's vitals while still seeing my buffs on each person in raid as well as their dispellable effects would be very much appreciated.

Some Suggestions:

1. A plugin which allows me to select which buffs and debuffs I want to see and which I want to hide. i.e. I don't need to see Minstrel and RK buffs at all, so would hide all of those. Hiding the Minstrel effects alone might resolve my problem. There are also various minor poisons and diseases and such that I can ignore which I would hide.

2. A UI skin (prefrable usable together with any other full skin) that has a bit more space between each person's vitals. On my screen it looks like 1cm more space between each person's vitals would resolve this issue.

3. A plugin that allows me adjust the space between people's vitals.

Any of the above, or some other solution would be a big help : )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot00184.jpg
Views:	1098
Size:	432.6 KB
ID:	261