Lotro update 33.1 disfigured the player and opponent vital frames :
- The player vital frame picture has been pulled to the foreground, so :
- Name and kinship texts can be masked by big vital picture ! AFAIK skinning can't change that.
- PVP rank icon can be masked by big picture frames.
- Ingame voice chat icon can be masked by big picture frames.
- 3D portrait coordinates have been shifted out of center.
- 3D portrait have been zoomed.
Why the hell did they do such a bunch of crap
I worked on fixes for the vital frames.
I also included 94 new portrait pictures (player/opponent/party member) (btw, is the next raid final boss a crab ?
). A special thank to Lunarwtr for his unofficial U33 skinning pack which made this possible.
I still miss the picture file corresponding to allegiance small icon dedicated to fit the main toolbar FX buttons.
In a first time, I'm releasing an update for Azure Glass, E&E panels and Smallbar. After some feedbacks (and some work) I will release an update for the JRR skins collection.
About this, I'm not sure I will be able to publish the JRR skins collection update on Lotrointerface as it will overcomes the limit of 100 Mb file.
Have a nice day !