lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:38 AM
The Wary
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Question Finding art asset names...

Has anyone had any luck finding the names of the new art assets yet? I have them for the new "Lotro Store" button on the toolbar and the new quest tracker ring icons, so I can replace those, but I can't find the names of the new ugly gold filigree "Unlock..." buttons.
Unread 08-09-2010, 01:51 PM
The Undying

Can you please send them via a private message? Didn't found them on the beta forum yet (I might've looked over them). Then I can work on my UI as well

Thanks,
Ray
Unread 08-09-2010, 03:08 PM
The Wary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray
Can you please send them via a private message? Didn't found them on the beta forum yet (I might've looked over them). Then I can work on my UI as well

Thanks,
Ray
Well, here's where I'm unsure, being new to the modding community... is it against the EULA or TOS or anything to post skins that replace assets that aren't "officially" sanctioned for replacement? Or have Turbine been lenient in allowing you to skin pretty much anything you want if you can figure it out?

I don't want to violate any terms or ruffle feathers right out of the gate by spreading around info the devs may consider proprietary.
Unread 08-09-2010, 03:33 PM
The Undying

not sure either, better that you ask about that in beta forums if you're unsure. it's quite confusing yeah when they say that the NDA is lifted but yet you can't quote anything from the beta forums.

there's been beta skins around with earlier books though ..
Unread 08-14-2010, 01:55 PM
The Undefeated

I found the buttons about a day ago. They are in the last skin art pack. I posted it in the beta forums here.