lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > DDO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (D)

Unread 02-01-2008, 10:30 AM
The Wary

HP/SP Bar Possible?

Would it be possible to make it so that we can see the HP and SP in a numerical format superimposed on the current graphical indicator on party members in the party window?
How about monsters when we target them?
Is it possible to show a graphical HP bar under the floaty character name of party members, so you can see how the whole party is doing at once?
Can the same be done for mobs to see how all of them are doing at once?

I know that it could be done in some other MMO's out there, but I am not sure if the DDO/LotRO engine supports only changeing images, or if you can actually add some function. If it can be done, this would be the first thing I would like to try and figure out

Last edited by RandomToon : 02-01-2008 at 11:24 AM.
Unread 02-01-2008, 11:51 AM
The Wary
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via AIM to Bl4ckSh33p Send a message via MSN to Bl4ckSh33p
I miss this feature in LotRO. As far as I know there is only an option to show hp/mp bars below the target name. Is this the same in DDO?
It would be nice to have hp bars vor all mobs and/or partymembers around you. Maybe someone should suggest it in the official LotRO and DDO Forums?
Unread 02-01-2008, 07:41 PM
The Wary

Not sure if there's a way to get numbers on there offhand, but the overall abilities of the custom UI are similar to EQ, rather than WoW. It's visual changes to existing components, rather than overall adding new functions and such.

And DDO has your party with HP/SP(mana) bars, but doesn't show any the actual numbers left for anyone but yourself (and not on your own party display, just in your own little player window). As well as an HP bar below the mobs picture in the focus orb.
Unread 02-02-2008, 02:52 AM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

No you cannot do anything with the HP/SP bar
It would also appear that if you take any piece of an image away, say like pieces off the focus orb, it leaves a black dead space. And anything that extends outsite the image is chopped off

Gax
Unread 02-02-2008, 09:08 AM
The Wary

Ok, I think I get it. I had the misconception that it was a custom ui, but it is actually a custom skin. Two different things, of course. I guess I was just hopeing that would be able to do more

Thanks for the clarafications!!