lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Unread 04-01-2010, 06:38 AM
The Wary

ToT, Fellows, and Chat

Over the past couple of weeks I've been working on my UI, but there are a couple of elements whose modification escapes me: Target of Target art asset, Fellowship Frame, and the chat box background.

I was able to change the background vitals of the Fellowship Frame through player_vitals_background_mini, but I would also like to reposition its elements.

I have the opposite issue with target of target: I am able to modify its elements through ID_UISkin_GamePlay_SelectionTarget, but I haven't been able to locate its art asset. (I thought it would be the same as the fellow art asset (player_vitals_background_mini), but it didn't change)

And I would like to make the chat box background darker. I was able to do so for the IM window, but that's not a big help to me.

So, have I missed something simple or are these elements not available to us just yet?

Thanks for your help.
Unread 04-01-2010, 07:04 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

is this what you're looking for ? target of a target: target_vitals_backdrop_mini.tga

chat box opacity can be changed in the game settings, chat section. I think it wasn't possible to change the background picture but ofc they might have changed that.

ID_UISkin_FellowMiniPanel_1 should refer to fellowship panel I think but nothing much you can do there.
Unread 04-01-2010, 08:02 PM
The Wary

Ha! So I did miss simple things.

Target of Target art asset is spot on and I can't believe I didn't see that opacity slider for the chat window.

I'd seen ID_UISkin_FellowMiniPanel_1-4 before, but with only being able to modify the hidden drag bar and the list box I was hoping there was another option.

Thanks for the help, Daimon.