lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 07-16-2009, 08:29 AM
The Wary

Kinship UI requests?

Good day all,

I am new to lotrointerface and have been admiring the amazing artwork created by the authors. I'm having a hard time deciding which mod to go with because they are all great! I sincerely wish I knew how to do the work to make a mod for others as well, but alas, I'm not capable, which brings me to my question/request:

My wife and I have a small/medium sized kinship in LoTRO, and I was wondering if anyone might be interested in creating a kinship specific skin for the UI?

I will link our website so if anyone is interested they can get an idea of the graphics we have used and possibly integrate some of them.

HTML Code:
http://scionsofnoldor.guildportal.com
I hope this is helpful, and if anyone is willing to do this, I would spam the 'net with your eternal praise in the gaming community, as well as place a link to your work on our website.

Thank you, and keep the beautiful art coming!
Unread 07-20-2009, 05:10 PM
The Wary

Did I mention I was willing to pay (reasonably) for the time/work involved? Either in real money or in LoTRO gold for your toons, whichever you prefer.