lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 06-24-2022, 12:06 AM
The Wary

Bevy o' Bars Popup bar issue Hunter/Warden

I'm having an issue with the Bevy o' Bars plugin that seems to only happen on the hunter/warden. From what I can tell it has to do with the hunter/warden stances and when mounting or dismounting the stances trigger and reset the popup bars I have set for mounts and travel down to a 1x1 bar that no longer pops out to the full size bar. It only happens on those two classes as far as I can tell and only when mounting or dismounting. It would be much appreciated if anyone has some insight into how I might fix this issue.