As Christmas gift I'm offering you a major update of JRR Skins Collection !
Version 5.17 contains 464 more files than v4.17 and beyond 100 additional hours of work !
- JRR version five introduces one more theme. "Fifty Shades of Grey Wizard" is a raised-to-life edition of "Greyskin UI
" created by Maximoz in 2007, and abandoned the same year.
I've fixed, updated and filled up the theme with the standard JRR UI environment (mostly based on BGM skin elements).
- There already was a JRR addon called "Greyskin". Until now, it only featured a revival of a toolbar from GreySkin UI, embedded in a JRR based theme.
The short grey custom toolbar is now integrated in the same theme than "Fifty Shades of Grey Wizard".
There is still a second short custom toolbar, a black one, it remains associated with the black JRR basic theme.
I've redesigned the both toolbars for a better looking.
- It looks like Turbine inverted two frames in the auto attack buttons sequences, I dunno when. I've fixed them on all JRR skins and addons.
- Added a variation in Delving Hills auto-attack button : Clicking the button opens the door, us usual, but this time the hobbit don't show up until you really attack something !
- Changed the toolbar's fervor/concentration meter on Monster's Lair, The White Hand and Greyskin addon.
- Added/enhanced some auction panel backgrounds.
- Improved the integration of the themes with monster play.
- Modified a lot of portraits and added some others: Winter festival , VIP and anniversary.
- Enhanced a few character panel's equipment and appearance tabs.
- Changed the background color of a few "dressrooms".
- Changed a little bit how the name of the target is displayed on the portrait, to better support very long names.
- A lot of other minor changes/enhancements here and there.
I wish you all a wonderful end-of-year celebration and a well-deserved break.