RaidHealz by Eruadarion v1.1
This is my first plugin.
After posting a screenshot, I got a number of requests what UI I'm using to display the vitals of my raid.
It's a plugin I created by myself and it's called "RaidHealz" because I originally made it for my kinship's healers.
Note that this plugin is work in progress and there may be bugs as well as performance issues.
Those issues may or may not be resolved in a future version of the plugin.
Also note that I am no experienced programmer but someone who just started creating lua plugins. My code is probably quite a mess.
Example of the Alerter and the buff tracking feature:
- Colour changing morale and power bars.
- Custom order of your group members. You can rearrange your member's postion via drag & drop or using the F1 - F6 buttons.
- Track up to 4 different buffs and debuffs on your group members. This feature may cause performance issues when used in groups of more than 6 players.
- Set an alerter to have group members highlighted when their name appears in "say" chat.
- Hide your standard LOTRO group vitals.
- Disable / enable buff and debuff tracking
- Disable / enable morale numbers.
- Disable / enable power bars.
- Disable / enable class icons.
- French client is currently not supported.
- Raid groups with more than 12 players are currently not supported.
- Creep class icons are currently not supported.
- The orange bar (max morale decrease) caused by dread effects is currently not displayed.
- Tracking buffs / debuffs may cause performance issues if used in groups of more than 6 players. You can deactivate buff tracking if you are experiencing lags.
- The "Link Lost" state is not always displayed correctly.
- If you are experiencing other bugs try reloading the plugin using the green arrow button.
Special thanks and Credits:
- moebius92: I used parts of your PartyFrame plugin's code for the plugin reloader and the buff tracking feature.
- Garan: Thank you for your great guide "Writing LoTRO Lua Plugins for Noobs"!
How to use the plugin:
How to install:
1.) Download here: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...ruadarion.html
2.) Unpack the "RaidHealz by Eruadarion v1.1.zip" folder in your "Plugins" folder.
3.) If you don't have a Plugins folder create one in the "My Documents\Lord of the Rings Online" directory.
4.) Log in the game and load the Plugin.