This plugin is a custom remake of the original Group Manager plugin.
This plugin allows you to save group setups (friends, raiding groups, etc.) or meaby you just want to keep track of your previous group members with the ability to invite them quickly with a click of a button.
How to Use
To start using Team Organizer find yourself a fellowship or a raid and click the 'Get Players' button.
This will display all the current players in the group, clicking the button again will update the players in the group.
If you are the leader of that group, you can invite players by clicking the green area next to the player's name.
And if you wish to disband someone from the group, you can click the red area.
If you closed the Team Organizer window you can bring it back by creating a shortcut which toggles the Team Organizer's visibility by typing the following command into the chat.
(English) : /shortcut 1 /team
(German) : /kurztext 1 /team
(French) : /raccourci 1 /team
This action will generate a skill to the 1st slot of your skillbar, which allows you to toggle Team Organizer's visibility by using it.
If you wish to add, remove or change a player you can use the buttons below the 'Get Players' button.
If you wish to save or load a group you can use the buttons at the bottom of the Team Organizer window.
- Support up to 24 man raids.
- English, German and French client support.
- New UI compared to original Group Manager.
- Customization options.
- Color coded player names (in party, not in party, invited, declined, already in another party and offline).
- Ability to manually add, remove and change group members.
- Ability to save and load group setups.
- Added beorning class icon, since original Group Manager was created before beorning was released.
- Saves party information incase player disconnects, crashes, relogs or switches characters.
- /team help - Display list of all available commands.
- /team toggle - Toggles the plugin's visibility.
- /team show - Makes the plugin window visible.
- /team hide - Makes the plugin window hidden.
- /team save [name] - Save current group.
- /team load [name] - Load group with given name.
- /team add [name] [class] - Add player to your team setup.
- /team remove [name] - Remove player from your team setup.
- /team change [player] to [name] [class] - Modify player in your team setup.
- /team clear - Remove all players from team setup.
- Download TeamOrganizer.zip file from LOTRO Interface
- OR alternatively download the newest version (including beta & test versions) from Github
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Drop the unzipped content to your plugins folder at /Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/Plugins/
- Login to the game and use Plugin Manager to load the Team Organizer plugin
- Updating your plugin should keep all of your old settings and saved groups.
- Delete your old Team Organizer plugin folder
- Download the updated plugin from LOTRO Interface or from Github
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Drop the updated plugin to your plugins folder at /Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/Plugins/
- Delete Team Organizer folder from LOTRO plugins folder
- Delete all Team Organizer files from /Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/PluginData/<username>/<server>/AllCharacters/
Versions 1.4.3 - 8th April 2020
- Option to hide 'dismiss player button' from the UI.
- Translation fixes.
Versions 1.4.2 - 11th March 2020
- Translations for classes.
- Plugin will now automatically detect who is already in your group when you join the group.
- Plugin window no longer forces itself on top of other game elements, instead this behaviour can be controlled from the settings.
- Bug fixes.
Versions 1.4.1 - 2nd July 2019
- Group members's status is now automatically updated when player joins a group or gets dismissed from a group.
- Fixed a bug where plugin was using settings language instead of client language for creating UI.
Versions 1.4.0 - 24th May 2019
- Added UI for all the commands. You can now add, remove and change players by clicking the buttons below 'get players' button. You can also save and load groups by using the buttons at the bottom of Team Organizer window.
- Plugin will now automatically detect who is already in your group when it is reloaded.
Versions 1.3.0 - 19th May 2019
- Color picker improvements.
- Fixed Bug with add/remove command not taking capital letters into consideration, which made removing players impossible.
- Added /change command, it allows you to change player's information or change the player completely to another player.
- Usage: /team change <player> to <name> <class>
- <player> is the player's name you wish to change, <name> and <class> are the name and the class of the updated player.
- For Example: /team change player1 to player2 champion
- Changed how settings are saved and loaded.
- Many more smaller improvements and fixes.
Versions 1.2.0 - 27th April 2019
- Added command for adding players into your group setups.
- Added command for removing players from your group setups.
Versions 1.1.1 - 19th March 2019
- Settings no longer require plugin reload to apply.
Versions 1.1.0 - 17th February 2019
- Replaced RGB name customization with Thurallor's color picker.
- Fixed an issue with save/load command giving errors if command was not typed perfectly.
- Added option to display raid disband button.
Versions 1.0.1 - 15th February 2019
- Save command now accept both letters and numbers as it's name parameter.
- Plugin now gives a warning message if invalid name is used with save/load commands instead of an error.
- Translation improvements by Agarot (Evernight).
Versions 1.0.0 - 14th February 2019
- There are no knows issues, please leave a comment if you experience any issues while using this plugin.
- German and French translations have been translated using Google translate, if you wish to help improve these translations, leave a comment with your improved translations and I will try to implement the changes for the next update.